Thursday, March 6, 2008

ATC's From Germany




I met Simone on line who is from Germany and we decided to trade fabric ATCs. These 2 above are my swap gift from her and they are very pretty. The lady on the red card is a fabric print that she made off of a 1917 postcard. She said that the writing on the back of the card was from a man asking a lady for a date. That the card comes with a story makes it even more interesting. The edging on that card is so tiny and perfect. The tiny shells on the beautiful card with the bird are pieces that her grandmother sends to her.
The cards at the top are my ATCs for her, but I can never get Blogger to do what I want and it seems like my pictures end up where ever Blogger feels like putting them. It's a continual battle for me.
This is my first trade from Germany and I will give them a special place in my art room. We plan on making another trade later in the year.








2 comments:

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

I finally got around to subscribing. Should have done it ages ago. How fun to swap fabric ATC's. I just won an ATC from a blogger in Malasia. Isn't blogging the best kind of fun?!

eclectic works said...

These came out beautiful! :)