Friday, August 15, 2008

Needle Felting




And yet another new art form for me. The flower is my first needle felt project. I don't know what I'll do with it, but I just wanted to see if I could master this craft, so I just drew out a simple pattern and started. The leaf is for a felt leaf swap which will end up being a book. Four more leaves to go, but it's a great project for when you are just sitting and watching TV. More new colors have arrived on my doorstep so hopefully they will liven up my color scheme.

2 comments:

Simone said...

Hello Charleen,
your first needle-felting pieces are very lovely. I like the combination with beads. Sorry, I couldn't find your etsy-shop with the christmas stockings.
Have a nice time
Simone

Dee said...

These are lovely. Would love to be able to do this!

Dee x