Saturday, February 14, 2009

SWAP ITEMS FROM SIMONE







Simone from Germany and I had a trade that consisted of a fabric atc, a puzzle piece and a small doll. She also sent along a pink inchie that is just adorable and the first fabric inchie that I have received. I love the doll with the stamped face and she also included some of the fabric she used so I could give it a try. The back of the doll is also made from a rusted fabic that she created. I'm going to have to give that a try. The atc has a crazy quilt base tlhat has been beaded. The puzzle piece is set off with a vintage photo and some glittered and felt like embellishmets.

I've also included a photo of the extra goodies that she included and just saw that I forgot the two most importat elements that were beautiful flat rusted leaves, so I've added them in separate photo.

Thank you Simone for a fun swap.






No comments: