Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Queen of Hope - Tag Art


This 3 x 6 inch art tag has a background created from various textured surfaces, including a piece of light weight copper that I textured and added to bottom left corner. I then dabbed acrylic paint to give the background a slight patina. Slide mount and crown also have a textue. Embellishments include aged brass cheribs, faux stones, velvet flower with aged brad, aged lace cutout behind slide mount and metallic charms at bottom edge. There are 3 embossed paper beads with small accent beads attached to the fibers. SOLD

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This art tag came out awesome my friend!

Marybug said...

The texture on this is really nice.

Artmom said...

And it is MINE - WooHoo!! I just received it and it is GORGEOUS!!! It has so many things stamped, painted and attached! Tons of work, and I have showed it to my classes and they LOVE it - and I found your blog too!! Googled you and there you were! Deb(Vera is a blog for my Mom)